Spring Charity Bazaar held by Flash Charity Bali on March 4, 2018 at The Stones Hotel, Legian – Bali.
The sale results were given to the RAMA SESANA FOUNDATION to support their mobile clinics in remote areas of Bali. The clinic also supports mothers and children living with HIV / AIDS, early detection for Breast Cancer and Cervical Cancer.
The event starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 18:00 WITA. The number of visitors both local people and hotel guests helped enliven and enjoy this extraordinary day.
Photo: Our team before leaving from Kaliuda Gallery (7:00)
There are 100 tables with various items for sale. Here are some of the booths:
– Bali International Women’s Association (BIWA)
Photo: BIWA booth is next to the Kaliuda Gallery booth
– Women’s accessories (Pearls from Pluto)
– Fashion beachware & accessories (Sealage)
– Florist & Gift (Christa Florist)
– Florist & decor (Bali Trop)
Photo: Kaliuda Gallery with Mrs. Anita from Bali Trop
– Ethnic bag & makeup pouch (Bear’s Breeches)
Photo: Mrs. Fanny together with Mrs. Ria, owner of Bear’s Breeches
Not only various booths, there is also a main stage in the ballroom with amazing entertainment, such as:
– Zumba dance
– Yoga from the Indian Consulate in Bali
– TAB Bali (Talentiers Abra Birawa) Children’s Music Performance .
– Alam Atelier Gym Demonstrations & Songs .
– Video presentations from Mahkota Medical Center, BSG (Bali Social Group), Pink Ribbon Foundation, and Stella’s Child Foundation
– Era Music School
– Prima Medika Hospital
– Fashion Show of Milo’s Collection
– Ballet Dances by Lanneke Ballet Dance Studio .
– Kim Patra Live Acoustic.
– Ika Belly Dancing
– Artis Jo Bali
Here are some of our team’s documentation while at The Stones:
See you again!