Living in a boarding house or small room can often be boring if you are not very clever at decorating it. Although sometimes we feel that arranging a small bedroom is difficult and challenging, it also can also be fun. With the right design tips, techniques and add a little touch of creativity so that your little room doesn’t bore you and also can hold all your things. These great ideas will add a charming impression into your room.
1. Floral bed linen can make your room look fresh even though you can’t plant plants in your room.
2. The flickering lights also create a comfortable atmosphere.
3. Make your own hangers so that the tanktop or scarf is no longer scattered.
4. Decorate the walls of your room with photos or to-do-lists is a good choice.
5. Tidy up small items by putting them in pretty boxes.
6. Narrow closet is not an obstacle as long as you can fold your clothes properly.
7. Combining colors to make it look harmonious, if you have a roommate.
8. Looking for inspiration in the room? You can add a cushion chair to relax in the corner of your room.
9. Organize your study table by making your own stationery container from used items.
10. Another alternative to decorate your room’s plain walls: Wallpaper