With the year 2021 finally behind us, Kaliuda Gallery wanted to wish a very Happy New 2022 Year to our readers all around the world. Thank you for being our readers, and for continuing to come back to visit Kaliuda Gallery. We wish you the very best, and I hope you and your family have lots of health, love, stability, and prosperity in 2022 and beyond. Without a doubt, from 2020 until 2021 was a tough and turbulent year for many of us. The start of the new year is an especially relevant time for journaling and reflection. We’re going to share with you some new years reflection points and also some new years tips:
Reflection Points for New Year:
- How can you improve your life in the new year?
- If you could have a New Year’s wish, what would it be?
- How do you feel at the start of a new year?
- Have I grown in the past year?
- What positive changes have occurred in my life in the past year that I’m most grateful for?
- What are you the most excited for in the coming year?
- What beliefs do I hold now that I didn’t hold a year ago?
- What was your favorite part about last year?
- Do you normally make New Year’s resolutions?
- What resolutions will you make this year?
Well, now’s your chance to sit down and prepare a list of important lifestyle changes you want to make, and we’ve decided to give you a bit of help – because since the majority of people fail to stick to their resolution, you’ll need all the help you can get. The key is not to stress and just focus for the better. Gratitude and self-reflection can bring clarity and insight into what we want to work on in the upcoming year. More than just a common resolution, keeping a gratitude journal can be life-changing. Studies have shown that fostering gratitude can greatly affect our health, happiness, and overall well-being.
Above, you have a list to help you see your good New Year’s resolutions through and make some long-term changes in your life. Start with one, and if you feel like you’ve got the hang of it, pick up another. There’s no limit to how many positive changes you can make in life, but just start!