Are you trying to become an interior designer? Don’t know where to start? Here are 3 free applications for beginner interior designers that you can use to start designing.
3 Free Applications for Beginner Interior Designer
Floorplanner gives you the tools to make beautiful floor plans, fast. If you’re moving into a new house, planning a wedding, or reorganizing your living room, Floorplanner has the right tools for you. With Floorplanner you can recreate your home, garden, or office in just a few clicks and furnish your plans with our huge library of objects.
Floorplanner is an online application that can be used for beginner interior designers or even for ordinary people. Below, Kaliuda Gallery will guide you on how to use Floorplanner.
- To start designing, you have to register first, or you can also sign in using a Google account. After signing in, please select your language and measurement. There are 2 options for measurement, metric and imperial. Imperial units such as feet, pints, ounces, and miles. While metric units like meters, millimeters, and kilometers.
- Choose which best describes your use of Floorplanner. You can choose “for personal use” or “other”.
- How do you want to start? This time we will try to select the “room wizard”.
- After selecting the “room wizard”, please select the shape of the room you want.
- Don’t forget to determine the size of the room along with the ceiling height you want.
- There are 9 choices of room types on this Floorplanner: living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, office, hallway, balcony, and others.
- In this step, you can choose a room style or you can start from an empty room so you can design what you want.
- This is how the floor plan for the living room we just created looks like.
- Here’s a quick 3D design result for the living room using a Floorplanner.
You can explore the features in this Floorplanner. For Basic plan (free), each project will start at Project Level 1 enabling you to render 2D & 3D images in SD Quality. The project is limited to 1 floor/design.
The next free interior design app for beginners is Roomstyler. If previously on Floorplanner you had to log in / sign in before starting to design, in Roomstyler you can design immediately without login/sign in.
Below is the result of a room design using Roomstyler. Of course, you can still develop this design even more with the features found in Roomstyler. To be able to take a 3D photo, you must log in first.
The last free application for a beginner interior designer is Space Designer. You can easily draw a floor plan from the basement to the roof. There are more than 5000 items of furniture and materials for home and business use. It helps you see your home or office design or any property in 2D or 3D in real-time. Like the 2 previous applications, Space Designer can also be used online and to save your design and export it, you must log in / sign in.
The results from Global 3D. There is also a sun position setting. Interesting right?
There is a feature to see the design model in 3D from the position of the human eye. So we can check whether our design results are appropriate or not.
These are the 3 free applications for beginner interior designers according to the Kaliuda Gallery team that you can try without the need to install applications on your smartphone or PC. Which application do you think is easy and you want to try? Tag / mention us if you have succeeded in designing your room after reading this article.
If you don’t have time to design your own, Kaliuda Gallery has a design team that is ready to help you realize your dream house/villa/hotel/studio. Please Contact us or via the WhatsApp button in the lower-left corner of this website. Besides being able to make room designs, Kaliuda Gallery can also make custom furniture in Bali. So what are you waiting for?
PS: Free consultation design for the first 10 people.